20140550 - Demolition of existing building and erection of a four/five storey building at Former Guru Nanak Gurdwara, Clarence Place, Gravesend
Decision Maker: Regulatory Board (Planning)
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
Resolved that application 20140550 be DELEGATED to the Planning Manager (Development Management) to grant planning permission subject to:
· Further consideration of late representations received prior to the resolution of the Regulatory Board (Planning) and whether those representations raise any new issues with legal advice to be sought where appropriate.
· Completion of a Section 106 Agreement, with Heads of Terms as set out in the main report, within 6 months of the date of the resolution made by the Regulatory Board (Planning).
· Planning conditions/informatives, including pre-commencement conditions to be agreed in consultation with the applicant.
Publication date: 07/02/2019
Date of decision: 06/02/2019
Decided at meeting: 06/02/2019 - Regulatory Board (Planning)
- 01 - 20140550 - Final Version PDF 3 MB
- 02 - 20140550 - Appendix 1 PDF 146 KB
- 03 - 20140550 - Appendix 2 PDF 147 KB
- 04 - 20140550 - Appendix 3 PDF 234 KB
- 05 - Location Map - Guru Nanak Darbar Gurdwara, Clarence Place PDF 243 KB
- 20140550 - Supp Report FINAL PDF 125 KB
- Appendix 1 PDF 366 KB
- Appendix 2 PDF 1 MB