Declarations of interest
- Cllr John Burden - Non Pecuniary - Cllr John Burden declared a non-pecuniary interest in respect of item 4.1 on page 106 of the report relating to the Older Persons Champion. It refers to Age UK and Cllr Burden is the Chair and Director of Age UK North West Kent.
- Cllr John Burden - Other Interests - Cllr John Burden also declared an other interest in respect of item 3.11.6 on page 104 as he is a Director of the Gr@nd.
- Cllr John Burden - Other Interests - All Members present at the meeting made a voluntary announcement of another interest in respect of application 20181228 in that they all know Councillor Lenny Rolles who was one of the applicants.
5c 20190155 - Land at 270-340 Valley Drive, Gravesend - Demolition of four, two-storey existing flat blocks consisting of 36 bedsits, as well as associated outbuildings, enclosures and garage structure; redevelopment of the site to provide two, two and three storey blocks with ancillary structures, associated car parking, landscaping and new access from Valley Drive. The blocks will contain a total of 48 affordable units including 32 x 1 bedroom rented flats for over 55's, as well as 16 general needs flats - report herewith
- Cllr John Burden - Other Interests - Cllr John Burden declared an other interest in relation to application 20190155 - Land at 270-340 Valley Drive, Gravesend as he was the Leader of the Council and that the Borough Council was the applicant. Cllr Burden advised that he would not speak or vote on this item
5c 20190265 - Removal of stable building and out building and replacement with an 8 bay domestic garage building with lift facility for the double stacking of vehicles at The Barn, East Court Farm, Church Lane, Gravesend - report herewith
- Cllr John Burden - Other Significant Interests - Cllr John Burden declared a significant interest in application 20190265 The Barn, East Court Farm, Church Lane, Chalk as the applicant was a personal friend and that he would leave the meeting during the discussion and voting on this application.
- Cllr John Burden - Other Significant Interests - Cllr John Burden declared an interest in agenda item 17 (Future use of land at North East Gravesend) as the company he worked for currently had a charge on one of the plots being considered. Cllr Burden left the Chamber during consideration of this item.