Declarations of interest
5c 20190155 - Land at 270-340 Valley Drive, Gravesend - Demolition of four, two-storey existing flat blocks consisting of 36 bedsits, as well as associated outbuildings, enclosures and garage structure; redevelopment of the site to provide two, two and three storey blocks with ancillary structures, associated car parking, landscaping and new access from Valley Drive. The blocks will contain a total of 48 affordable units including 32 x 1 bedroom rented flats for over 55's, as well as 16 general needs flats - report herewith
- Cllr John Burden - Other Interests - Cllr John Burden declared an other interest in relation to application 20190155 - Land at 270-340 Valley Drive, Gravesend as he was the Leader of the Council and that the Borough Council was the applicant. Cllr Burden advised that he would not speak or vote on this item
5c 20190265 - Removal of stable building and out building and replacement with an 8 bay domestic garage building with lift facility for the double stacking of vehicles at The Barn, East Court Farm, Church Lane, Gravesend - report herewith
- Cllr John Burden - Other Significant Interests - Cllr John Burden declared a significant interest in application 20190265 The Barn, East Court Farm, Church Lane, Chalk as the applicant was a personal friend and that he would leave the meeting during the discussion and voting on this application.
- Cllr John Burden - Other Significant Interests - Cllr John Burden declared an interest in agenda item 17 (Future use of land at North East Gravesend) as the company he worked for currently had a charge on one of the plots being considered. Cllr Burden left the Chamber during consideration of this item.
- Cllr John Burden - - Cllr John Burden declared an interest in relation to agenda item 10 - Elizabeth Huggins Cottages Charity Housing Association as he is a Trustee of the Association. Cllr Burden left the Chamber during consideration of this item.
- Cllr John Burden - - Cllr John Burden declared an interest in agenda item 18 (STG Building Control Business Plan 2020 - 2023 and Associated Delivery Plan) as he was currently the Council’s representative on the South Thames Gateway Building Control Joint Committee and had been appointed as the Chair of the Committee for 2019-20.